Beginning January 2016 the surgery center will be transitioning to the Consumer Assessment of Health Providers and Systems (CAHPS) survey. 2016 scores will be posted January 2017. If you have any questions or inquiries with any of the quality scores please call the center.
- Block Room
- Front Desk
- Recovery Room
Spotlight of the Month
Our Mission, Vision & Values
Methodist Germantown Surgery Center, in partnership with its medical staffs, will collaborate with patients and their families to be the leader in providing high quality, cost-effective patient- and family-centered care. Services will be provided in a manner, which supports the health ministries and Social Principles of The United Methodist Church to benefit the communities we serve.
Methodist Germantown Surgery Center is a faith-based healthcare system that, in partnership with its physicians, will be nationally recognized for delivering outstanding care to each patient, achieved through collaboration with patients and their families.
- SERVICE - Patients and families are at the heart of all we do.
- QUALITY - We consistently provide the highest quality of care through safe, proven practices.
- INTEGRITY - We accept and honor the trust placed in us through our faith-based mission.
- TEAMWORK - Together we are better.
- INNOVATION - We are a learning organization and embrace new ways to get better results.
Hours of Operation
Monday thru Friday
6:00AM – 5:00PM
Methodist Germantown Surgery Center
1363 Germantown Road
Germantown, TN 38138
Phone: 901-624-6634 / Fax: 901-624-1329
This is NOT an Emergency Facility
Monday - Friday : 6:00AM - 5:00PM
Saturday - Sunday : Closed